changes...

My old PC and I were not getting along anymore and I decided that we need to spend some time apart, far far apart. He just wasn't reliable anymore, I need a computer I can count on. He was always crashing, would leave me hanging and then the final straw was that he wouldn't turn on anymore. So I bought a new Mac! Still trying to figure it all out so bear with me.

Today's project "a fond farewell" can be found by clicking the link. Sorry but even though I managed to upload the picture on the previous post correctly I can't seem to do it again. Today's challenge was a double challenge. First we are to make a card sized to fit in a business envelope. Secondly we are to use a retiring stamp set. I must say that I had trouble at first with the size of the card but I am not unhappy with the results. Petal Prints and French Script are my favorite retiring sets and the vintage violet and true thyme card stock will be missed as well.

Comments

Anonymous said…
As a Mac person for over 20 years, I want to welcome you to the sane side of computing! You will love your Mac. It is really intuitive and easy to learn! They are super realiable and so fast now! If you have any questions on stuff just e-mail me: ldpjolson@msn.com. I really enjoy your site.
Teresa said…
I realize this comment is a little old... but I just found your blog through your link on Split Coast Stampers. First, this card is beautiful. I wanted to use a French script stamp (non-SU) and some gorgeous stamps that resemble the SU Petal Prints. Your card has inspired me... thanx!

Second, welcome to the wonderful world of Macs! By now you have probably found out that life is better on the Mac side of the computer planet. I've used PC's at work, but only owned Macs at home. WHY do they waste money on machines that crash, aren't easy and are very time consuming to navigate??? and cause so much down time on the clock???? I don't get it.

And last, I really like your blog as well as the other cards I see on it. :-)

Popular posts from this blog

color throwdown 100th challenge celebration!

Our Daily Bread Designs September blog hop...

November Our Daily Bread Designs new release blog hop