goodbye....

I am ashamed to admit that I have had this set for at least 10 months and have never used it. I have actually had multiple copies of it and have given them away to my customers. Last month my good friend Lisa mounted this set for me (she is an absolute sweetie and mounts most of my sets for me) and I still had not used it until today. I was moving it to my sell pile, which is huge by the way and getting bigger by the day, and decided that I should at least use it once before I let it go. The colors for the day are Marigold Morning, Cool Caribbean (both also retiring in a few days) and Pretty in Pink. The image is stamped with basic black classic ink on whisper white card stock. I used all three colors and an aquapainter to watercolor the cake. Then used a two way glue pen and dazzling diamond glitter to give it a little sparkle. Layer the main image and the cool caribbean strip with basic black card stock. A very simple and quick card.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

color throwdown 100th challenge celebration!

Our Daily Bread Designs September blog hop...

November Our Daily Bread Designs new release blog hop