august Our Daily Bread Designs blog hop...
Good day all! Hard to believe that it is already August first! This summer has literally flown by. Being the first of the month it is once again time for a new release from Our Daily Bread Design . So if you arrived here from the incredibly talented Connie's blog then you are in the right place, if not you may want to pop on over to the Our Daily Bread Designs blog and start the hop at the beginning. As she so generously does every month Kelley is once again providing several prizes and you don't want to miss out all the details of what you need to do to win them. For my card today I used two of the new releases; Spool & Tape and Sewn with Love from the Blessings Collection. Spool & Tape also has a wonderful die that cuts out the image. I opted not to use it but it would have added some fun dimension to my card. Now for your next stop on the hop, pop over to visit Chris and see what loveliness she has to share with you! What I u...
Comments