wild about you...


I am wild about babies, love them bunches and there is nothing like the smell of a new baby. Even when they smell bad, they smell good if you know what I mean. Thought that I would tackle a baby card this morning. This template is really easy and I don't remember where I got it but I didn't invent it and it has been around forever. I needed easy this morning since my lovely children passed on to me the nasty cold they have all been suffering from.

What I used:
God's Blessings, Wild About You stamp sets, Polka Dot background stamp
Soft Sky and Very Vanilla card stock
Vellum
Soft Sky, Going Grey, Brocade Blue, Real Red, Always Artichoke classic ink pad
Silver eyelets, Very Vanilla taffeta ribbon
1 1/4 circle punch, Scalloped circle punch

Comments

Judy Rozema said…
This is so cute!!! What you can make when you are sick......sheesh!! LOL
I love it! Great vellum~
Juliana said…
This is just TOO TOO TOO adorable!!!
So very clever!
Holly Young said…
This is so sweet!
Holly
hogwildaboutstamping.blogspot.com
Deborah Anton said…
This is just DARLING Debi!! I love it!! I have tagged you!! Look at my blog for deets!!

Popular posts from this blog

color throwdown 100th challenge celebration!

Our Daily Bread Designs September blog hop...

November Our Daily Bread Designs new release blog hop