home again...

Just beginning to process all I have learned and seen at the Stampin' Up! convention in Salt Lake City. Got in very late last night. Was very excited to find that a member of the founder's circle lives about 40 minutes north of me and we were on the same flight back to Syracuse, NY. We chatted briefly at the airport. I hope to get a chance to meet her again and pick her brain. I have over 600 pictures to sort through before I can post some for you. Will try to get that done tonight or tomorrow, unfortunately laundry needs to come first. Earlier I told you about some of the new stuff in the catalog so I thought I would share with you some of the up coming specials.
August 11th - September 30th
15% off 9 different NEW stamp sets!
Snow Swirled
It's a Stretch
Putt Putt
Eastern Blooms
Pocket Silhouettes
Upsy Daisy
Under the Stars
Heard from the Heart
Contempo Alphabet

Free Stamps
August 11th - October 11th
Purchase the standard Starter Kit (and become a demo) for $199 and receive a free stamp set from the Fall/Winter 2008 Idea Book and Catalog. (contact me if you are interested)

October 1st - November 30th
Host a qualifying workshop of $350 or more and choose any stamp set from the catalog sampler FREE! In addition to regular hostess benefits. (Book now, limited dates still available in October and November)

December 1st through January 18th
2o% off of any stamp set in the catalog sampler with a purchase of $20.

more info later, gotta play mama...

Comments

Stacy Morgan said…
Sounds like some good deals, whohoo... Glad your back, get some rest then come chat. :0)

Popular posts from this blog

color throwdown 100th challenge celebration!

Our Daily Bread Designs September blog hop...

celebrate...