even more echoes....

Are you all really sick of me using this stamps set? Well if you are I'm sorry but I am just having way to much fun with it. I did this card for todays sketch challenge over on SplitCoastStamper. I was going to combine it with the color throwdown challenge but this card had a mind of it's own and it just didn't want to go there. I may try a second card later with that color combination.

Anyway I have exciting news the new "Spring/Summer 2009" Stampin' Up! catalog has arrived. My wonderful UPS man John dropped them off last night just as I was heading out to take my girls to ballet. I of course grabbed two copies before I dashed out the door. One copy was for the girls dance teacher Miss Joyce, the other copy for me to drool on and dream over. I have to say that I think you all are going to love it, I know I do. If you are one of my local customers remember that my Open House is Friday night and I have an All Day Crop on Saturday so if you want a copy come and get it! If you can't make it, give me a call or send me an email and I can arrangements for you to pick one up or I can mail one to you.
What I used:
Echoes of Kindness
Basic Black, Confetti White, Baja Breeze, Certainly Celery card stock
Black Stazon, Baja Breeze, Certainly Celery card stock
aquapainter, sponge
wide Certainly Celery grosgrain ribbon
various circle punches

Comments

Anonymous said…
Very pretty!! When I saw today's sketch I thought of using this set too! The delphinium (sp?) lends itself to the center spot. You did a great job as always! Hopefully, I will see you on Sunday.
Amanda said…
Very lovely! Great interpretation of the sketch. Thanks for sharing.
Beautiful colouring. just lovely

Hugs
Sam
Joan Ervin said…
This is sooo pretty...I love the stamps you used and the colors are gorgeous!!!
Elegant look, I loke the card with the fine color composition!
Best wishes Anja from germany
Mrs Mayne said…
This is gorgeous! So elegant! I keep seeing Baja Breeze everywhere and am wondering if it's our Bashful Blue equivalent over here!! lol x

Popular posts from this blog

color throwdown 100th challenge celebration!

Our Daily Bread Designs September blog hop...

November Our Daily Bread Designs new release blog hop