I'm going to make you wish that you weren't missing my open house...

Your going to be sorry that you missed my open house tonight. I have 3 really fun projects to share all using brand new stamps sets. Don't ya wish you were here? Well since you can't make it I will eat your share of the yummy desert, browse through the **brand new Stampin' Up! catalog**, and help everyone else make these lovely cards, while you sit home, wishing you were here. But I will be nice and share what we are making tonight.

This fun one using the top note Big Shot die and Petal Pizzazz.This one with Echoes of Kindness one of the new Level 2 hostess sets.
And this one using Just buzzin' by that I totally copied from Jaydee from SplitCoastStampers because it is just too cute and I had run out of simply wonderful ideas.
We are Croppin' all day tomorrow so maybe I will have something wonderful to share with you again soon.

Comments

Stacy Morgan said…
They are great and yes... I wish I was there. hee hee
Angel said…
so NOT fair!! of course, i'd be there if i could!!!! great cards, hope your night was a success!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

color throwdown 100th challenge celebration!

Our Daily Bread Designs September blog hop...

celebrate...