my last Elzybell sneak peak

Yeah, today is new release day for the Elzybell summer line. Make sure you hop over to the Elzybell store and check out all the new goodies. I know I will be just as soon as I finish up this blog post. Gotta order sunflower girl and the surfer girl and boy for myself. Elizabeth has really out done herself. The Elzy girl has matured a bit, she looks a little more grown up but she is just too cute. I struggled a little bit with todays card, knew what I wanted it to look like but didn't quite manage it. That is why my post is a little late today, needed to let it sit for a while. I guess it will do. Just wanted it to be fabulous since it is my last project for Elizabeth. Like I mentioned earlier this week I am grateful for the experience because it was a great ride...What I used:
Elzybell Art Stamps
soft suede, riding hood red, kraft and whisper white card stock
basic black stamp pad
prismacolor pencils, OMS and blending stump
soft suede polka dot grosgrain ribbon

Make sure you check out what Elizabeth and the rest of the team have done then dash over to the store and check out all the goodies.
and Elizabeth has awesome blog candy so go check it out...

Comments

Juliana said…
She is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!
I LOVE your coloring!!
and those strawberries are just TOO YUMMY!!

Wonderfully done!
Mrs Mayne said…
You too Debi! Will still stop by your blog and stay in touch! Love your card - it's gorgeous! *hugs?* x
Angel said…
awesome coloring and love those little strawberries on the bg!!!
elizabeth said…
It's a beautiful card Debi, perfect in fact :)

xx
StampOwl said…
oh I love it Debi .... been fun working with you
Rachel Hope said…
Super Cute!!! It was great working with you! Don't be a stranger! :)
Connie M. said…
This is just so pretty, Debi! I can almost feel the breeze flowing throug her hair! Great background too!
simplyfairies said…
I love it Debi gorgeous!!
Sherry said…
Sweet image and I Love your random stamp BG too! I've enjoyed all of your artwork with Elzybells ... you've shared so much creativity and inspiration... I've even cased some of your work! *wink*wink* I bet they will sure miss you! Ü

Popular posts from this blog

color throwdown 100th challenge celebration!

Our Daily Bread Designs September blog hop...

November Our Daily Bread Designs new release blog hop