Stampin' Up! new catalog open house projects...

I am really excited about the new Stampin' Up! catalog and I am having an open house tomorrow night. Below are the three projects that all my stamping friends are going to do. I used the 4 new stamp sets that I pre-ordered (Teeny Tiny Wishes, Razzle Dazzle, Lots of Bots and Autumn Days), 4 of the 6 new InColors (Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Dusty Durango and Soft Suede), 2 new ribbons and the InColor markers. Everyone is gonna have a lot of fun making these 3 cards, winning doorprizes and eating desert. If you are in the area why don't you drop by...

Comments

Angel said…
oh, these are so cute!!! wish i could be there *wink*!
Connie M. said…
Oh these are all so wonderful, Debi!! What fun!!

Popular posts from this blog

color throwdown 100th challenge celebration!

Our Daily Bread Designs September blog hop...

celebrate...