anyone for anya?


Todays Anyone for Anya? challenge is a recipe challenge. We were challenged to use 3 designer papers, 2 buttons and 1 ribbon. Our sponsor this week is Dies to Die for.

I just received my first set of copic markers and this card is the first one I have done using them. There is a bit of a learning curve with these markers and I am not yet able to get the results that I do with colored pencils but I am working on it.What I used:
The Greeting Farm, Miss Anya
whisper white, pumpkin pie card stock
My Minds Eye designer paper
copic markers
pumpkin polka dot ribbon (vendor unknown)
glaze pen
buttons

Comments

I think your coloring looks lovely. And that color combination is gorgeous!
Danni said…
Very pretty card!
i just love your colours and the design looks so professional
Connie M. said…
This is just so adorable, Debi!! Love the touch or orange!!
mrsk06 said…
What a great card to cheer you up in winter weather! Sal xx

Popular posts from this blog

color throwdown 100th challenge celebration!

Our Daily Bread Designs September blog hop...

November Our Daily Bread Designs new release blog hop