sketch and color challenges

I still have one kid home from school sick with the flu and one of my girlfriends sons too. I am watching her son today so she can work and she is watching my daughter tomorrow so I can work. Thank God for friends!

Since the kids are being so good I got a little time this morning to stamp. Checked out the Lord Have Mercy sketch first thing (because she has the bestest sketches ever) and the color challenge on SplitCoastStampers. Decided to combine the two together but didn't quite get the sketch right, so I did a second one with one of the images that I colored earlier this week.


What I used:
Elzybell Art Stamps (reindeer card), Stamping Bella Ketto
GP white, SU basic black for both cards, Elzybell kraft (reindeer card), SU riding hood red (Bella card)
Memento black stamp pad
Cuttlebug embossing folder (reindeer card)
Lyra colored pencils, OMS and blending stump
white gel pen, glitter pen, glaze pen
Spare Parts brads
SU red polka dot ribbon (reindeer card) and baja breeze striped ribbon (Bella card)

Comments

Unknown said…
OMG, debi...these are perfect! i love both of these so much that i can't even pick a favorite! LOL! great colors, beautiful coloring, and wonderful accents!

thanks for playing along with my sketch for this week...you've done an amazing job! :)

{{{hugs}}}
mercy
Anonymous said…
Gorgeouse, Deb! Truly gorgeous!

Laura

Popular posts from this blog

color throwdown 100th challenge celebration!

Our Daily Bread Designs September blog hop...

celebrate...