faith is the light...

I am finishing up some half done projects that I started earlier this month and never quite managed to complete.  I have to say that this super simple card turned out exactly how I pictured it.  This is just what I wanted to do with this stamp set (Our Daily Bread Designs; Butterfly Corner) the first time I laid eyes on it. I had planned on adding a die cut butterfly on top but I think I will leave it just as it is.  I know it is simple but I kinda like it that way...
What I used:
GP white, SU basic black and marigold morning 
Memento black, Versafine black, Versamagic night sky chalk ink
clear embossing powder
SU black brads and grosgrain ribbon
sponge
Copic markers

Comments

CraftinGranny said…
Beautiful card! I love the sentiment and it's colored perfectly. "Hugs" Carol

Popular posts from this blog

color throwdown 100th challenge celebration!

Our Daily Bread Designs September blog hop...

celebrate...