holiday samples

Working on my holiday samples. This is what I came up with for these new sets. The first one uses the Peace to the World set. I know the color combination is odd but I really like it; always artichoke, soft sky and sahara sand.The image is watercolored using an aquapainter and reinkers. The star and circle are popped up. The ribbon is the soft sky double stitched grosgrain.The second card uses the new Holy Triptych stamp set from the Holiday Mini. The main image is embossed in black then colored with markers. I need the stamp-a-m-jig to get the holy family stamp lined up just right inside the tag stamp. I got the idea to stamp the gold swirls on the background from a card I saw on SCS made by StampingQueenJAR. The greeting is embossed in black as well and the cord is wrapped around 3 times then tied behind the main image.
The third card uses the new stamp set Snow Burst for the upcoming Holiday Mini. This card is pretty simple but really sparkly in real life. I reverse masked the rectangle and sponged it with bashful blue classic ink. I left the mask on and stamped some of the snowflakes, then removed the mask and stamped more snowflakes. The snowflakes are stamped in brocade blue craft ink then embossed with iridescent ice embossing powder as is the greeting. The ribbon is the new bashful blue taffetta

Comments

kathij85 said…
I really like this one!!
barb said…
These are gorgeous! You did a great job with all 3 sets!! TFS

Popular posts from this blog

color throwdown 100th challenge celebration!

Our Daily Bread Designs September blog hop...

celebrate...