sometimes simple is best

You know what? Sometimes simple is best! This stamp set, Sidekick Saying screams for simple and I think this card came out so simple but nice that I will probably use it for my workshops next month.
What I used:
Sidekick Sayings stamp set (hostess)
purely pomegranate, pretty in pink, old olive and whisper white card stock
Petals & Paisley designer paper
Black Stazon stamp pad
Old Olive stamp pad (for watercoloring leaves)
Pretty in Pink stamp pad (for some light sponging)
Purely Pomegranate double stitched grosgrain ribbon

Comments

Nancy Riley said…
I agree, sometimes simple is best! ... and this card demonstrates that perfectly! Beautiful card!
Anonymous said…
I love all your work! I am a "displaced" Finger Lakes person also. I grew up in Canandaigua,NY... I would love to chat with you some more! I do so miss my Finger Lakes! if you have time drop me a line at b4frog@wyan.org
thanks
Anonymous said…
Beautiful! I love the simplicity of this card.
Suzy Tyler said…
What a darling card, Deb. I just earned this set with my last order and can't wait to put ink on it. Good job!

Popular posts from this blog

color throwdown 100th challenge celebration!

Our Daily Bread Designs September blog hop...

November Our Daily Bread Designs new release blog hop