Wanted...to thank you

I need a bunch of thank you's so that is what I will be making over the next couple of days. What do you think? For this one I used the Wanted stamp set to make the really cool medallion in the center of the card. I stamped the image twice on chocolate chip, once on really rust and once on confetti cream card stock. I used my brand new scallop circle punch to punch out the bottom chocolate chip layer, the 1 3/8 inch circle punch to punch out the confetti cream layer, the 1 1/4 inch circle punch to punch out the really rust layer and 1/2 circle punch to punch out the last chocolate chip layer. I glued the confetti cream layer and the really rust layer together first then used a foam dimensional to add the top chocolate chip layer. I then attached all the layers to the chocolate chip scalloped circle with foam dimensionals again. The confetti cream background is stamped with the Sanded background stamp in chocolate chip classic ink, stamped off twice first then the edges were sponged with ink. I used the Coluzzle cutting system to cut out the half circle from the Outlaw designer paper.
What I used:
Wanted stamp set, Sanded background stamp
really rust, chocolate chip, confetti cream card stock
Outlaw designer paper
chocolate chip classic ink pad
hodgepodge hardware, wide chocolate chip grosgrain ribbon, scallop circle punch
1 3/8, 1 1/4, 1/2 inch circle punches
sponge, foam dimensionals, Coluzzle cutting system

Comments

Fantastic! Great to have you back!
Suzy Tyler said…
Beautiful card, Debi! We missed you.

Popular posts from this blog

color throwdown 100th challenge celebration!

Our Daily Bread Designs September blog hop...

November Our Daily Bread Designs new release blog hop