Quick & Easy



Just a sweet little quick card today. I love taking any scrap of designer paper and a little bit of ribbon and making a quick little card. I had some scraps of cutie pie designer paper left over from another project. I layered them together added a scalloped border and a layered greeting and some ribbon and you have a fantastic card.

What I used:
Think Happy Thoughts stamp set
Cutie Pie designer paper
Purely Pomegranate, Certainly Celery, Basic Black and Whisper White card stock
Purely Pomegranate double stitched grosgrain ribbon
various circle punches, small corner rounder, dimensionals

I need to head off to the grocery store. I have 10 or so teenage boys coming home with my son after school and before they play in the big homecoming football game tonight under the lights. Must go buy massive quantities of food!

Comments

Melissa said…
Quick and cute? What could be better?
Corie said…
This is so adorable -- love it

Popular posts from this blog

color throwdown 100th challenge celebration!

Our Daily Bread Designs September blog hop...

November Our Daily Bread Designs new release blog hop