are these the cutest or what????

I need several small little thank you gifts and this is what I came up with. What do you think? Personally I think they are adorable! I probably will change my mind after I make 20 of them.

The card is 3x3 and the little box holds 3 Hershey's Nuggets candy.

What I used:
Perfect Presentation, Think Happy Thoughts stamp sets
Always Artichoke, Sage Shadow, Confetti White card stock
Wintergreen Designer paper
Acetate sheets, whisper white grosgrain ribbon, various circle punches

To create these adorable boxes check out this tutorial on Splitcoast Stampers

Comments

Judy Rozema said…
Yes, they ARE the cutest!!!

Popular posts from this blog

color throwdown 100th challenge celebration!

Our Daily Bread Designs September blog hop...

a time for changes and reflection...