mom...

Did you enjoy this weeks April Foolery with the Our Daily Bread Designs team?  Well if you played along and wondered which card in the hop was actually mine, here is your answer.  Connie posted my card on her blog and the manly card I posted was created by the lovely Grace.  To be extra sneaky when I created my card, I not only CASEd Connie's style I made sure that I added the extra bit of bling that I never, ever use and I used markers to color my flowers instead of my usual trusty Prismacolor pencils.

ODBD Mom
SU creamy caramel, basic black, ruby red and GP white card stock
Versafine Onyx black
Tim Holtz Antique Linen Distress Ink
clear embossing powder
BoBunny Splendor Vine designer paper
black brads
Prima crystals
markers
black grosgrain ribbon
sponge




Comments

Kelley said…
You TOTALLY fooled me!! I eould never ever had guessed you! Youo should do more like this..it is gorgeous!

Popular posts from this blog

color throwdown 100th challenge celebration!

Our Daily Bread Designs September blog hop...

celebrate...