something a little different...

Are you ready for an Our Daily Bread Designs sneak peek?  I hope so because I used one of the sets that are going to be released May 1st to make my card for this weeks Papertake Weekly challenge.  This weeks Papertake Weekly challenge is to do something different.  Well I haven't done cracked glass since maybe November so that should qualify as something different.  I also did no coloring on this card, just some sponging, which is certainly something different!

our sponsor this week:

Make sure you pop over to the team blog and play along with us. Check out what the rest of the team has done and show them some love.
Steph

What I used:
GP white, SU basic black, soft sky card stock
7 Gypsies Nottingham designer paper
Versafine black, Versamark, Tim Holtz brushed corduroy, SU soft sky, wasabi
glassy glaze embossing powder
sponge
black twill tape
SU wide oval punch
American Craft brad
charm (a gift from my friend America)

Comments

Grace said…
So pretty Debi! Love your take on the challenge... the sponging is perfect for this image and love the colors you used!!
Sharon Caudle said…
GORGEOUS!! Love this card, Debi! Absolutely beautiful!
hugs!
Sharon
Lorraine A said…
beautiful card Debi :-) I love image and the cracked glass looks lovely :-)

Luv
Lols x x x
Mandy said…
Debi, your card is absolutely stunning!

Mandy
x
Kelley said…
Great coloring and cool cracked glass! I had to explain to a customer this weekend how to do the CG technique and I dont think she had a clue what I was talking about! LOL! Yours came out so nice!
nnalorac said…
This is gorgeous, love your take on this occasion. nnalorac.xx
Stacy Morgan said…
This is gorgeous, I really have enjoyed this scene and everyone cards.

Popular posts from this blog

color throwdown 100th challenge celebration!

Our Daily Bread Designs September blog hop...

November Our Daily Bread Designs new release blog hop