a sketch for Sunday...

Good morning everyone.  Work was slow last night so I actually got home and in bed at a decent hour and I slept which is a huge thing for me, so I am feeling good.  Off to church this morning but first I wanted to share with you my card for the Anyone for Anya? challenge.  Since it is the last week of the month, this weeks challenge is another sketch by our own Dawny P.  I turned the sketch on its side because my image was taller instead of longer and I tabbed the sentiment.

This weeks sketch:
Our sponsor this week is:
Make sure you pop over to the team blog and play along with us. Check out what the rest of the team has done and show them some love.
What I used:
The Greetings Farm; Oh Happy Day
GP white, SU chocolate chip card stock
Basic Grey Oh Baby Boy dp
Memento black stamp pad, Tim Holtz brushed corduroy distress ink
Copic markers
American Craft medium expresso brads
SU wide chocolate chip grosgrain ribbon
sponge

Comments

Linda said…
Hi Debi I love the stamp you used, it is beautifully coloured in, love Linda
Stacy Morgan said…
Totally cute! Great colors and this image is priceless...

Popular posts from this blog

color throwdown 100th challenge celebration!

Our Daily Bread Designs September blog hop...

November Our Daily Bread Designs new release blog hop