bling bella...

Good morning all.  I have several cards to share with you but no time to do more then share one this morning before work.  So you are just going to have to wait until the weekend to see them.  This mornings card is for this weeks Stamping Bella Bellarific challenge which is to bring on the bling!  No matter how I try I can't seem to photograph this card to show you all the glitter on this image so you are just going to have to take my word for it that this is a sparkly wonder.
What I used:
Stamping Bella Ketto and happy birthday
SU blue bayou, cajun craze, crumb cake, whisper white card stock
Sei designer paper (at least I think that is what it is, it was in my scrap pile)
SU Sizzix die
soft suede polka dot ribbon
glaze pen
glitter, lots of glitter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

color throwdown 100th challenge celebration!

Our Daily Bread Designs September blog hop...

celebrate...