the living bread...

You know how crazy my life can get, right?  Well I managed to fry my second hard drive in about 8 months.  No not on the same computer at least, the last one was the desk top, this one was the laptop.  Apparently it didn't appreciate traveling to Maryland with me for a lacrosse tournament in 105 degree weather.  I have to say I didn't really appreciate the heat either, though my second son Daniel rocked the tournament playing with the CNY Arrows.  They lost by one point in the finals (insert big sigh here) not bad, not bad at all.  So now I am trying to get caught up on all the stuff I should have posted but couldn't.

I made this card using Our Daily Bread Designs The Living Bread.  Nothing really fancy in the process, I completed it over a couple of days in which I probably tore it apart about 10 times but I am finally pleased with the end results.  Definitely a man card!
What I used:
Our Daily Bread Designs The Living Bread
SU very vanilla, chocolate chip, creamy caramel card stock
Karen Foster Design Harvest Wheat designer paper
SU creamy caramel, close to cocoa, chocolate chip classic ink pads
mat pack and piercing tool
sponges
vintage brads and brass buckle
thin twill tape

Comments

Sabrina Jackson said…
Goodness, Debi, this is so stunning!! Such a great man card that would make....LOVE it!!! Congratulations to your son!!! Hugs, Sabrina

Popular posts from this blog

color throwdown 100th challenge celebration!

Our Daily Bread Designs September blog hop...

November Our Daily Bread Designs new release blog hop