another anyone for anya challenge

This weeks Anyone for Anya challenge is to use autumn colors. While sorting through my paper stash for some designer paper with fall colors I stumbled across some scraps of this designer paper. It is from an old retired Stampin' Up! pack that I absolutely loved the colors in. It was so nice to pull it out and use it again. I also used this weeks Mojo Monday sketch, turned to use a tall main image instead of a long one. What I used:
The Greetings Farm, Anya
GP white, more mustard, buckaroo blue card stock
retired SU designer paper
buckaroo blue stitched ribbon
little leaves sizzlet
Prismacolor colored pencils, OMS and gamsol

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

color throwdown 100th challenge celebration!

Our Daily Bread Designs September blog hop...

a time for changes and reflection...