blessed are those who mourn...

I made this quick card this morning for the Lord have Mercy Tuesday sketch challenge. I love Mercy's sketches and this one is wonderful in its simplicity. The verse I used is from the With Heartfelt Sympathy stamp set from Our Daily Bread Designs. The message oval was cut with my coluzzle cutting system and gently sponged around the edges.What I used:
ODBD With Heartfelt Sympathy
very vanilla, chocolate chip card stock
My Minds Eye Bella, Bella designer paper
chocolate chip classic stamp pad
coluzzle cutting system
wide chocolate chip striped ribbon
jumbo vanilla brads
double slot punch
sponge

Comments

Connie M. said…
This is just so pretty, Debi!! I love the DP and the wonderful ribbon!!
Jodi Collins said…
Beautiful Debi! This sketch was so fun wasn't it? LOVE the stamps you used!!
Unknown said…
Beautiful verse and design!
Unknown said…
debi...love this monochromatic beauty! great colors for such a touching and sweet card! love that MME paper, too!

thanks for playing along with my sketch for this week...you've done an amazing job!

{{{hugs}}}
mercy
Betty Wright said…
Beautifully done, Debi!!! Wonderful colors, pattern, and design!!! Love the way you did the ribbon detailing!!!
Anonymous said…
Beautiful!

Laura
Grace said…
Debi this is so pretty! I love how you used the flowers with this sentiment! Beautiful design and love the ribbon!
Lorelie Kim said…
Beautiful!! Love the dp and striped bow!
Kelley said…
Love that layout! The paper fit in so nicely!

Popular posts from this blog

color throwdown 100th challenge celebration!

Our Daily Bread Designs September blog hop...

a time for changes and reflection...