a time for every purpose...

To Everything there is a season, a time for every purpose. And it is time to celebrate Kelley Holland (the owner and creator of Our Daily Bread Designs) because it is her birthday today! Happy Birthday Kelley!I wanted to make a pink and frilly card for Kelley for her birthday but evidently I didn't have pink and frilly in me today, I just kept coming back to clean and simple. The colors are from todays color challenge on SplitCoastStampers and the sketch is from the Lord Have Mercy! blog. I just kept seeing a butterfly peeking out from behind the verse and had to tear through my not inconsiderable collection of stamps to find it.

What I used:
ODBD DT Scripture Collection 1, Inkadinkado Garden Delight
GP white, kraft, mellow moss card stock
mellow moss, basic black stamp pads
RR SU brads
mellow moss taffeta ribbon

Comments

Grace said…
Debi this is very pretty! I love kraft and white together! Kelley will love it!!!
I love this Deb!! Your colors and layout are beautiful!! Kelley will love it!!
Have a great day!!
Chris
seamom said…
Absolutely beautiful simplicity




1
Connie M. said…
Beautiful, Debi!! Love the clean and simple look to this card...great use of these colors too!!
Sam said…
I love this card - simple and oh so classic!!
Silke Ledlow said…
Debi - this is so beautiful!!! Love the butterfly in the BG!!! The BV is perfect for the occasion!!! Hugs ~S~
Kelley said…
Hi Debi! Thanks so much for being part of my celebration!! Love the butterfly and the CAS style!!
Deborah Anton said…
I LOVE this Debi!! The simplicity of it just strikes beautiful!!

Popular posts from this blog

color throwdown 100th challenge celebration!

Our Daily Bread Designs September blog hop...

a time for changes and reflection...