Our Daily Bread Design sneak peek!

I could not sleep for some reason this morning so I got up early and actually had time to finish a card before the kids are even all off to school. Good thing since I have to work today. I was quite literally dreaming about this set and the other 2 new sets that Our Daily Bread Designs will be releasing on Sunday, all night long. And you are going to LOVE them! I have a couple of other cards using the sets done already and I will see if I can fit in another sneak peek for you before Sunday. Make sure you visit the Our Daily Bread Designs blog, it has a new location on Sunday so you can participate in the blog hop and challenge. Kelley has a couple of wonderful prizes for you, so you really, really want to play along.

For this card I combined two of todays challenges. The Lord have Mercy sketch challenge, I love her sketches and the SplitCoastStampers color challenge. This card is really very, very simple but I think the colors work really well together and the simple sketch is really exactly what I needed.What I used:
Our Daily Bread Designs, Luke 2:11
basic black, melon mambo, kraft card stock
Versamark stamp pad
black detail embossing powder
eksuccess wavy edge punch
circle Nestie
wide black grosgrain ribbon

Comments

Silke Ledlow said…
Absolutely beautiful - Deb!!! Wonderful take on the CC and the Sketch!!! Your sneak peak is perfect!!! So happy to see you had a chance to play with us!!! Hugs ~S~
Anonymous said…
Always amazing! Love the simplicity.

Laura
Juliana said…
This is beautiful!!!
I love how you used the colors--and how the verse is the focal point!!
WONDERFUL!!!
Judy Rozema said…
Beautiful work, my friend!
Grace said…
Debi this is just beautiful! I love the sketch and the colors... and I love the simple design for Christmas... it makes a great card one could mass produce and mail for normal postage... a big deal when we all send so many! A beautiful sneak peek!
What a beautiful card!!! Love the simple style and gorgeous colors!
Unknown said…
debi...this is gorgeous! such striking colors and beautiful design!

thanks for playing along with my sketch for this week...you've done such an amazing job!

{{{hugs}}}
mercy
Oh this is so pretty! I love the how you did the poinsettias behind the sentiment like that! And the pop of color is stunning!
Connie M. said…
So beautiful, Debi!! Love the simplicity to this card, and the wonderful colors!!
This is so pretty Debi!! Love your colors and the CAS yet elegant look!! Gorgeous!!
~Chris

Popular posts from this blog

color throwdown 100th challenge celebration!

Our Daily Bread Designs September blog hop...

a time for changes and reflection...