anyone for anya?

Its time again for the Anyone for Anya? challenge. This weeks challenge is a sketch challenge. Below is the sketch we are using this week, please join us and play along. You can find all the details, the other members of the design teams creations as well as Mr Linky, so you can link your creations on the Anyone for Anya? challenge blog. This weeks sponsor De Hobbykamer. Here is what I came up with. I had to really play around with my lighting while taking the picture for you to be able to see all the flocking I added to Miss Anya's coat, muff, scarf and boots.
What I used:
Greetings Farm, Miss Anya
GP white, soft suede, real red card stock
SU Christmas Cocoa designer paper
SU Mistletoe ribbon
Spare Parts white jumbo brads
Lyra colored pencils, OMS and blending stump
Fun Flock
copic markers for flesh and shadowing

Comments

Grace said…
Oh very cute Debi! You little Anya is just dressed to the hilt for the holidays! Great job coloring!
Anonymous said…
Very cute! I am going to have to try and find some time to play along!
Anonymous said…
Hi Debi
Love your card, lovely as always
Yvonne x
Marcea said…
beautiful card - one of my fave anya images. Just love it all
-x-

Popular posts from this blog

color throwdown 100th challenge celebration!

Our Daily Bread Designs September blog hop...

a time for changes and reflection...