tag your it...

Sorry about not posting all week folks. Had a bunch of drama here in our household, even beyond our normal drama. I fried the hard drive on my computer, don't ask me how, I haven't a clue but since it is my only computer you can imagine that I was just a tad bit annoyed. Anyway long story short I ended up fixing it mostly myself since no one could fix it quick enough for me to fulfill my design team responsibilities. I can say that I learned a lot but that is not an experience that I wanna repeat, if you know what I mean! And let me share a tiny bit of wisdom with you. If you do not own an external hard drive for your computer, run don't walk to your nearest store and buy one, then back it up frequently! Seriously I would have lost everything if I hadn't had one or I would have to have paid someone a fortune to try to retrieve my data. Yes it still took me 2 days to get everything fixed,reloaded, updated and tweaked but I am back in business! Then just when I think things are good and I can finally get some sleep again instead of sitting hunched over my computer, two of my kiddos came down with the H1N1 virus. They are doing alright (though I am a little concerned about how this will effect Manny's asthma) and it is likely that their older sister had it last week so we are just waiting for everyone else to get sick. I am running around like a nut, wiping down all the surfaces and yelling at anyone to wash their hands! Well enough blah, blah, blah and on to what you really came here for...

Todays Kraftin' Kimmie's challenge is Tag Your It! I used the super cute Posy image to make this card and I added a clear acrylic Tim Holtz tag, held down by the cutest flower brad.
What I used:
Kraftin' Kimmie's Posy
GP white card stock, SU baja breeze and basic black card stock
Basic Grey urban prairie designer paper
Tim Holtz clear acrylic tag
momento black stamp pad
Lyra colored pencils, OMS and blending stump
copic markers for flesh and shadows
white gel pen, glitter pen and glaze pen
SU flower brad
SU real red polka dot ribbon

Comments

Kraftin' Kimmie said…
Aagh!! Such a gorgeous design, Debi!! Lovely colouring, yummy ribbon and what a fabulous TAG!! Great job!!
Tara Godfrey said…
Oh I love it, Debi! Posy looks fab and your colouring is so pretty! Love that great flower brad and tag!
Hugs,t
Grace said…
Very cute Debi! Love the little tag and flower brad! Sorry you had such a rough week! Still praying for you all! Hugs!

Popular posts from this blog

color throwdown 100th challenge celebration!

Our Daily Bread Designs September blog hop...

a time for changes and reflection...