Saturday, October 17, 2009

playing along with kraftin' kimmie...

I spent a little bit of money on myself and picked up some new stamps. This Kraftin' Kimmie image is one of the newest ones I picked up. This new line of stamps caught my eye. First of all because I love to color but mostly because I adore these slightly twisted kids. LOL, I don't mean that in a bad way if you know what I mean. Since I had the images I thought that playing along with the Kraftin' Kimmie challenge would be good fun. This weeks challenge is Buttons, buttons, who has some buttons? I have these really cute cord covered buttons so added one to this card.What I used:
Kraftin' Kimmie Francesca
soft suede, buckaroo blue, chocolate chip, very vanilla card stock
K&Company Saffron designer paper
cord covered button
soft suede polkadot ribbon
Lyra colored pencils, OMS and blending stump
glaze pen
stickles

1 comment:

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

OH Debi! Francesca looks fabulous! You've done a great job colouring her and love that button! Hey! I've got some of those...hahaha!