playing along with kraftin' kimmie...

I spent a little bit of money on myself and picked up some new stamps. This Kraftin' Kimmie image is one of the newest ones I picked up. This new line of stamps caught my eye. First of all because I love to color but mostly because I adore these slightly twisted kids. LOL, I don't mean that in a bad way if you know what I mean. Since I had the images I thought that playing along with the Kraftin' Kimmie challenge would be good fun. This weeks challenge is Buttons, buttons, who has some buttons? I have these really cute cord covered buttons so added one to this card.What I used:
Kraftin' Kimmie Francesca
soft suede, buckaroo blue, chocolate chip, very vanilla card stock
K&Company Saffron designer paper
cord covered button
soft suede polkadot ribbon
Lyra colored pencils, OMS and blending stump
glaze pen
stickles

Comments

Kraftin' Kimmie said…
OH Debi! Francesca looks fabulous! You've done a great job colouring her and love that button! Hey! I've got some of those...hahaha!

Popular posts from this blog

color throwdown 100th challenge celebration!

Our Daily Bread Designs September blog hop...

a time for changes and reflection...