be happy...

It is the yuckiest, dreariest day here! I had to take 4 of my kids to the dentist this morning so my day didn't exactly have a tranquil start to it but I still found some time to squeeze in a little stampin' time.

I combined todays SCS sketch challenge with the Color Throwdown challenge AND the Bella's Show & Tell challenge to come up with this one. The color throwdown colors were: kraft, olive green, dark brown and dark yellow, which sounds rather fallish to me SO I figured those colors would work for the Bella challenge which was to use an autumn palette.

What do ya think? Now I have to ask you to overlook the slightly smudged stickles. Apparently I got a little excited and put my card together just a little to quickly without waiting for my stickles to dry completely. Should have used glitter instead but my hubby's laundry is currently in my office, and I don't know why but he gets just the teensiest bit cranky when I get glitter on his uniforms. Evidently it doesn't look very professional. I guess the bad guys just don't take you seriously when you are sparkly. But Ketto, she seriously needed some sparkle because she is just that kinda girl!
What I used:
Stamping Bella Ketto
chocolate chip, crushed curry, kraft, GP white card stock
My Minds Eye Simply Beautiful designer paper
Memento black ink
stampin' write markers
stickles
wide olive grosgrain ribbon

Comments

Anonymous said…
Great job, love that colour combo! I hope the rest of your day is easier!
PinksyDoodles said…
This is brilliant and I love the sentiment.
Clare x
hi,i just fOund yOur blOg..lOves all yOur works!! they're simply amazing!! really inspire me...
have a nice day!

nasuha xxx
http://nasuha-chua.blogspot.com
Sue Lelli said…
I just love your card, especially the sentiment and the girl! Just adorable and so very happy!
Stacy Morgan said…
Oh I like these colors, and she looks darling. Fabulous sentiment to boot!
Mandalika said…
This is so cute, I love the sentiment.
Donna said…
Hi Debi, this is such a beautiful card and the colours are so scrummy, such a sweet little ballerina too :) Donna x
LeAnne said…
This is SO sweet----I have probs with Stickles too....so I don't use them very often! I would never have noticed, the card is so cute! Thanks for playing CTD!
Krista said…
This is too cute !
Rachel said…
Beautiful card.
Rach:)

Popular posts from this blog

color throwdown 100th challenge celebration!

Our Daily Bread Designs September blog hop...

a time for changes and reflection...