praying for you...

Sorry about the big gap in my posts everyone. I told you how crazy football season is for me right? Well I started back at work this week too, so I am still trying to find balance. But I had forgotten how much I love my job, I work at one of those stores that "it all started with a mouse", if you know what I mean, and I came home from work absolutely covered in glitter from all the halloween princess costumes. So today was all about getting caught up around the house then this afternoon I found a little time to stamp.

I made this card for today Ways to Use it challenge on SplitCoastStampers. The challenge was to use Autumn Leaves in our projects. I used one of this months Our Daily Bread Designs stamp sets, Praying for You and die cut leaves.What I used:
ODBD Praying for You
chocolate chip, more mustard, always artichoke, very vanilla card stock
My Minds Eye designer paper
always artichoke, close to cocoa classic stamp pad
curved rectangle nestabilities, little leaf sizzlet
wide striped chocolate chip ribbon
sponge

Comments

Mary Marsh said…
beautiful sympathy card
Grace said…
Debi I love this! The leaves are a beautiful touch! Love the ribbon! The colors are soothing and peaceful and the sponging adds much depth! Love it!
Silke Ledlow said…
Debi - all your latest cards are gorgeous!!! Love this ODBD especially :) Hugs ~S~

Popular posts from this blog

color throwdown 100th challenge celebration!

Our Daily Bread Designs September blog hop...

a time for changes and reflection...