with deepest sympathy...

I spent my morning in pursuit of the perfect green card stock of a project I am working on. After visiting 3 stores I have only 4 sheets that will work but are not perfect and I picked up a couple of other sheets of designer paper because ya all know I have paper issues right? But I was a good girl and went right home and used two of them on this card.

The main image from Our Daily Bread Designs, With Deepest Sympathy was stamped in close to cocoa and sponged with the same then the verse is embossed on vellum and placed over the main image.What I used:
ODBD With Deepest Sympathy
very vanilla, soft suede card stock
vellum
My Mind's Eye Breaking Free designer paper
The Paper Studio red country crackle designer paper
close to cocoa classic stamp pad
versamark
MM copper brads
Zing copper embossing powder
soft suede polka dot ribbon
Oval Spellbinders
sponge

Comments

Juliana said…
Lovely!!!
That paper works perfectly!!!
I also like your stamping!!
Very appropriate!
Kelley said…
Cool, Debi! Love the embossing!! Great papers!

Popular posts from this blog

color throwdown 100th challenge celebration!

Our Daily Bread Designs September blog hop...

a time for changes and reflection...