Tuesday, October 6, 2009

papertake weekly sketch challenge #25

It is time for another Papertake Weekly sketch challenge. Below is the sketch we are using this week. We were also generously provided with the TAC images that I used. Isn't he the cutest baby giraffe? I colored him up with Lyra colored pencils, OMS and a blending stump. His blanket is layered with a second image and popped up on dimensionals.
What I used:
TAC Hello Baby
certainly celery, baja breeze, whisper white card stock
My Minds Eye Simply Beautiful designer paper
basic black, certainly celery ink pad
celery wide grosgrain ribbon
sponge

7 comments:

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS said...

So very sweet Debi.

Anonymous said...

That is just way too cute, Deb. You are so talented! I love all of your work.

Laura

My Little Space said...

Love your card Debi !

Mandy

Sharon Caudle said...

Adorable card, Debi! Love the dimension you added and your coloring is wonderful! hugs!

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card Debi, I love how you have coloured the image

Simone said...

Really cute! Love it!
Simone

Lorraine A said...

aww,, this is sooo cute ! :-) I love this image and the papers and embellies are fab :-)

Luv
Lorraine x x