papertake weekly sketch challenge #25

It is time for another Papertake Weekly sketch challenge. Below is the sketch we are using this week. We were also generously provided with the TAC images that I used. Isn't he the cutest baby giraffe? I colored him up with Lyra colored pencils, OMS and a blending stump. His blanket is layered with a second image and popped up on dimensionals.
What I used:
TAC Hello Baby
certainly celery, baja breeze, whisper white card stock
My Minds Eye Simply Beautiful designer paper
basic black, certainly celery ink pad
celery wide grosgrain ribbon
sponge

Comments

Anonymous said…
That is just way too cute, Deb. You are so talented! I love all of your work.

Laura
Mandy said…
Love your card Debi !

Mandy
Sharon Caudle said…
Adorable card, Debi! Love the dimension you added and your coloring is wonderful! hugs!
Andrea, said…
Beautiful card Debi, I love how you have coloured the image
Simone said…
Really cute! Love it!
Simone
Lorraine A said…
aww,, this is sooo cute ! :-) I love this image and the papers and embellies are fab :-)

Luv
Lorraine x x

Popular posts from this blog

color throwdown 100th challenge celebration!

Our Daily Bread Designs September blog hop...

a time for changes and reflection...