Anyone for Anya; Your Anya

Good morning all! I am in the middle of a major cheer and football weekend. It is homecoming here in my home town, where we are blessed to live within walking distance of most of the festivities. You have to love small town America where for homecoming we still have a spaghetti supper , bonfire, dance and crowning of the king and queen on Friday night. Followed by a 5K race, parade, alumni gathering and home football game on Saturday. Add into that 2 Pop Warner football games, cheer fest and a cheer competition and you have my weekend in a nut shell.

This weeks Anyone for Anya challenge is "Your Anya". So my kids are my life. If I am Anya then as the mother of 5 I am buried in laundry. So this is Anya as me...
What I used:
The Greetings Farm, HG Laundry
kraft, chocolate chip, GP white card stock
My Minds Eye Simply Beautiful designer paper
Lyra colored pencils, OMS and blending stump
copics for flesh tones and shading
wide stitched chocolate chip ribbon

Comments

Stacy Morgan said…
Aww. Super sweet, and I agree this would be your Anya. hee hee
Francie G. said…
This is soooooo adorable! Your coloring is wonderful! Sounds like you are having a fabulous football weekend celebration! Wow! Five children!
Jodi Collins said…
This is DARLING Debi! I totally LOVE this image and your coloring! I really must go buy this stamp...like right now :)
Grace said…
Debi this is just adorable!!! Love how you colored her!!! Hope your weekend was fantastic!!!
Anonymous said…
Hi Debi
I just love this card, everything about it is perfect, wow.
Yvonne x
Mrs Mayne said…
So sweet Debi! :) x
Hi collegue! ;)

We seems to feel the same, lol!!

Love your card, the layout, the papers and the grand bow.

Liefs, Renata

Popular posts from this blog

color throwdown 100th challenge celebration!

Our Daily Bread Designs September blog hop...

a time for changes and reflection...