anyone for anya? sketch #7

I am busy packing and getting ready for my annual girlfriends trip to Florida.  Can you tell by my card?  Yup my mind is already there, in flip flops and sunglasses, strolling down the beach or sharing a laugh with my bestest buddies.  This weeks Anyone for Anya? challenge is a sketch challenge, so grab the sketch below and play along.

Our sponsor this week is:
Make sure you pop over to the team blog and play along with us.  Check out what the rest of the team has done and show them some love.
What I used:
The Greetings Farm; Miss Anya
SU always artichoke, GP white
Basic Grey Marrakech designer paper
SU baja breeze striped grosgrain ribbon
Prismacolor pencils, OMS and blending stumps
Copic markers for flesh tones and shadows
Sakura glaze pen

Comments

Oh how cute Debi!! Stunning coloring of Anya! I love your use of the sketch and the dp you chose!
hugs,
Chris

Popular posts from this blog

color throwdown 100th challenge celebration!

Our Daily Bread Designs September blog hop...

a time for changes and reflection...