challenges...

Good morning everyone. I am spending one of my last free mornings at home today, before I start back up at work tonight. Between doing all of that stuff that needs to be done to keep a family of 7 running smoothly and babysitting for one of my little buddies I found some time to bang out a card for a couple of challenges. I did this one for todays SplitCoastStampers color challenge and I used Mercy's Lord Have Mercy sketch for inspiration. I colored up the sparrow from Our Daily Bread Designs, "He Watches Me" to look like a gold finch, something I have been wanting to do since I received the sets. What do you think?
What I used:
SU french script
white, bravo burgundy, basic gray card stock
SU Nouveau Chic designer paper
Versafine black stamp pad, basic gray stamp pad
Prismacolor pencils, OMS and blending stumps
crushed curry polka dot ribbon

Comments

Danni said…
Stunning card, oh so beautiful!
seamom said…
What do I think? I think your card is wonderful and is a great interpretation on the color challenge!
Love the goldfinch and the color contrasts Debi!

Popular posts from this blog

color throwdown 100th challenge celebration!

Our Daily Bread Designs September blog hop...

a time for changes and reflection...