papertake weekly sketch #35

Good morning all.  Are you ready for another challenge?  This weeks Papertake Weekly challenge is another fabulous sketch from our own Dawny P.  I love blues and this paper from My Mind's Eye Home collection is the prettiest blue, so I colored my adorable Sarah Kay image to coordinate with it.  As usual I used my trusty Prismacolor pencils and just a touch of Copic markers for the flesh tones and shadows.  So what do you think?
Our sponsor this week is:
Make sure you pop over to the team blog and play along with us. Check out what the rest of the team has done and show them some love.
What I used:
Stampavie Sarah Kay; Kiss for Chloe
GP white, SU baja breeze card stock
My Mind's Eye Home photo mats
Prismacolor pencils, OMS, blending stump
copic markers for flesh and shadows
Basic Grey brads

Comments

Lorraine A said…
Gorgeous card Debi :-) I love this image ,,, sooo cute and the paper is lovely :-)

luv
Lols x x x
Wendy M said…
Stunning card - I have added it to my Top 5 favourites for this week xx
Helen said…
Beautiful card - I love those MME papers!
Helen x
Bubbles said…
Absolutely gorgeous card Debi, so pretty and the image is coloured beautifully.
Joanne x
Ooo I do love thoses images.
Lovely card and colour combo
Caroline x
CraftinGranny said…
Great layout and I love the image. Thanks for sharing!
"Hugs" Granny

Popular posts from this blog

color throwdown 100th challenge celebration!

Our Daily Bread Designs September blog hop...

a time for changes and reflection...