the color throwdown...

I am really excited to announce that the team at the Color Throwdown blog has chosen me to be their guest designer this month. Isn't that fun?
The colors for this week are Kraft, Pink Pirouette, and Soft Sky. Isn't that a wonderful combo? This weeks sponsor Starving Artists have generously provided me with several images from their DoodleFactory Classic Decor line. I chose the large chandelier and colored it with Copic markers, then added lots of stickles and a couple of highlights with my glitter pen. I dug through my scrap stash and managed to find a bit of pink pirouette designer paper to add some interest and some white satin ribbon to dress it all up.

Comments

LeAnne said…
Welcome to the CTD team, Debi! This is a lovely image for your first CTD gig!!! I love the sparkle on your candles---very elegant!!
We're glad to have you with us this month, Debi! Your card is fabulous! LOVE that chandelier and the sparkle you added to it!
dpkennedy said…
Very pretty Debi! I really like your layout and that sentiment is so sweet!
Carol L said…
congratulations for your guest designer position! Your card is lovely and colored so beautifully!!
CarlaKH said…
I love these colors..so soft! Gorgeous card!
Cathy Rulli said…
Very pretty - glad you could join us.
Barbara said…
We're so happy to have you join us this month, Debi!! I love your card!!! That image is so cute and I love how you used the colors and you layout!
Broni said…
This is beautiful, Debi! Very elegant and serene looking!!

Popular posts from this blog

color throwdown 100th challenge celebration!

Our Daily Bread Designs September blog hop...

a time for changes and reflection...