color throwdown...

Good morning all!  It is Wednesday morning, time for another Color Throwdown challenge.  This weeks colors are Blush Blossom, Sage Shadow and Riding Hood Red.  Isn't that a sweet color combination? 

 I thought they would be fun colors to make a Valentine card with.  I used an image from Moe's digital pencil that was a freebie over on Paper Craft Planet.  I colored my image with a mix of Copic markers and Prismacolor pencils.  Added a bit of texture with a Sizzix plate and a Cuttlebug embossing folder, a touch of Riding Hood Red ribbon and some jumbo white brads.
Make sure you check out all the teams blogs:

  • LeAnne Pugliese - Wee Inklings

  • Broni - Splashes of Watercolor

  • Tammy - Stamp Happy

  • Cathy - Crafty Thoughts

  • Barbara - Paper Pursuits

  • Danielle – Wild Dragonfly Designs

  • Kristin - Mindless Creativity

  • Comments

    LeAnne said…
    Debi, this is SO sweet! I belong to PDP but I never seem to get notification of these Mo's freebies...gotta check my email thingie! Her things are too good to miss! You did a great job with it...I just love her images!
    Barbara said…
    What a sweet little image and the embossing is a great touch!! Love the way you used my colors--I'm glad you liked them!
    Broni said…
    Love this, Debi! I used this image on my Couture Cardstock post! It's so sweet!
    Absolutely adorable card, Debi! That image is the sweetest!
    Grace said…
    So cute Debi! I love these colors and this adorable image!!!

    Popular posts from this blog

    color throwdown 100th challenge celebration!

    Our Daily Bread Designs September blog hop...

    a time for changes and reflection...