something sort of different...

Okay todays Anyone for Anya? challenge is entitled Something Completely Different but I didn't quite manage completely different, just sort of different.  I added my verse, sort of out of the box, something I never do and I added a half circle layer to my card as well, which is once again something I never do.  I bet you can do a lot better job on it, so why don't you join us and play along?!?!?
Our sponsor this week is:
Make sure you pop over to the team blog and play along with us. Check out what the rest of the team has done and show them some love.
What I used:
The Greetings Farm; Max
GP white, SU basic black, baja breeze card stock
SU Night and Day designer paper
scrap of My Mind's Eye designer paper for the half circle
Memento black
red gingham ribbon
black corduroy brads
Spellbinder circle and scalloped circle Nestabilities
Coluzzle cutting system

Comments

Francie G. said…
Super sweet image! Beautifully colored, Deb!
Very cute! Love the coloring.
I think it is Very well done!!

Popular posts from this blog

color throwdown 100th challenge celebration!

Our Daily Bread Designs September blog hop...

a time for changes and reflection...