check this out...

Hello everyone!  It is time for another Papertake Weekly challenge.  Our challenge this week is entitled "Check This Out" and it is all about the checks.  Checkered paper, or ribbons or what ever you come up with.  I used this adorable image from Stitchy Stamps; Digital Ink, our generous sponsor this week.  I chose this image specifically for my friend Lynn who loves all things Raggedy Ann.  I colored the image with Copic markers, added some checked designer paper, pink ribbon and buttons..
What I used:
Digital Ink image
pirouette pink, riding hood red, GP white card stock
SU Bella Rose designer paper
pink striped ribbon, pink buttons
Copic markers

Comments

Cleanin'Lady said…
Love it, love it, love it!!!!!


Cleanin'Lady
Lorraine A said…
very cute card debi :-) such a cute image and I love the red gingham ,, fab !

luv
Lols x x
Hi Debi
Love this card and the way you have set it out.
Fab image
Caroline xx
Sharon Caudle said…
Adorable card, Debi! Love that image! hugs!
Mandy said…
Absolutely stunning Debi, your colouring is fabulous.

Mandy
x
Francie G. said…
Precious! Wonderful coloring!
stitchy said…
Deb, howdy neighbor lol, finally someone from my neck of the woods lmao...I am from the Finger Lakes region in NY too...stop by my blog and give me a chat, email there...
www.stitchystamps.blogspot.com
You have made me so proud with your coloring of my image, the checked bow is perfect with the way you colored them...it's breathtaking..
thank you so much for using my image..
hugz
stitchy xx
Sharon said…
I love this card, my first visit to your blog, but I plan to be back. hugs Sharon from South Africa

Popular posts from this blog

color throwdown 100th challenge celebration!

Our Daily Bread Designs September blog hop...

a time for changes and reflection...