easter blessings sneak peek...

Are your ready to see a bit of the new Our Daily Bread Designs March release?  Here is my first sneak peek!  For this card I used "Easter Blessings", a wonderful set with a lilies of the valley image.  The Lord Have Mercy sketch was my inspiration for this card.  

What I used:
ODBD Easter Blessings
SU old olive, very vanilla card stock
My Mind's Eye Everyday Tango designer paper
Versafine Black, VersaMagic Tea Leaves
clear embossing powder
circle Nestabilities
SU earth elements brads
sponge
recycled brown ribbon (was wrapped around a set of pillow I received for Christmas)

Comments

This is just beautiful, Debi! Love the soft colors.
Michele Kovack said…
This is such a pretty card!
Grace said…
Absolutely gorgeous Debi!!! Love the colors on this one!!
Monika/Buzsy said…
What a pretty card! Love the color combo and the Easter images. :o)
Pam Speidel said…
STUNNING! Beautiful scripture, colors and layout! Love it!
This is beautiful! I so love the sponged greens, and the overstamping. Gorgeous recycled ribbon too Debi!
Anonymous said…
Thanks for the inspiration. I can't wait for these to come out!

Popular posts from this blog

color throwdown 100th challenge celebration!

Our Daily Bread Designs September blog hop...

a time for changes and reflection...