bellarific friday sketch challenge...

This weeks Stamping Bella challenge is a sketch challenge. I colored my Gratty'tude with Prismacolor pencils to match this really fun Lime Rickey designer paper. I added some of the matching brads and a bit of bermuda bay polka dot ribbon as well as some glitter.
What I used:
GP white card stock
Memento black stamp pad
Prismacolor pencils, OMS and blending stump
Copic markers for flesh and shadows
glaze pen and fine crystal glitter
bermuda bay polka dot ribbon
Nestabilities oval die

Comments

Sharon said…
I love that card. the colors are great and it is just the cutest. Great job!!!
Juliana said…
CUUUUUUTE!!!
Such a bright and happy color combo!! Goes pefectly with the image!
Danni said…
Gorgeous card! Love the colors you used!
valen said…
Hi,
I entered the challenge and now I´m blog hopping. I hopted on to yours and wanted to say that your cards are gorgeous!Greetings from Spain.
Tineke
Stacy Morgan said…
awww... She is just so sweet, just makes you smile.
Meghana said…
So sweet cards,just came in browsing.I have been seeing many crafting sites,like ur own style of crafting.

I am not good in crafting but just write about Hinduism and Indian traditions, a little bit of Indian recipes may be you drop in some day if it interests you
keep up the good work!

tc

http://meghanaunleashed.blogspot.com/

Popular posts from this blog

color throwdown 100th challenge celebration!

Our Daily Bread Designs September blog hop...

a time for changes and reflection...