farewell artfully asian...


Continuing my farewell to the soon to be retiring sets. Today I used Artfully Asian. Such a sweet little set. I am not very good at the asian look but this little branch of flowers is so lovely. Really very simple little card, just a lot of layers. Nothing special just water colored the flowers.

What I used:
Artfully Asian stamp set
Basic Black, Whisper White, textured Purely Pomegranate card stock
Cutie Pie designer paper
Basic Black classic ink pad
Purely Pomegranate and Always Artichoke ink for water coloring
aquapainter, ticket corner punch
black gingham ribbon

Comments

Juliana said…
Very lovely!!
Serene--with a touch of whimsy (just like you--LOL!!)
I really like the ticket corner punch detail!
Holly Young said…
Love the colors you usedon this card. I'm sorry to see this set retire.

Holly

Popular posts from this blog

color throwdown 100th challenge celebration!

Our Daily Bread Designs September blog hop...

November Our Daily Bread Designs new release blog hop