goodbye, wild rose, goodbye


Today I begin to bid goodbye to my favorite retiring stamp sets. I am going to try to concentrate on them this month, and the In Colors which are also on their way out. Today I used two of my all time favorites; Weathered background and Wild Rose. I use weathered all the time and really hope that Stampin' Up! has something wonderful to replace it or you all are going to be seeing a lot of Sanded because that is the closest background left.

Wild Rose is a wonderful set. So lovely but you gotta have a Stamp-a-m-jig or you will hate it. The details are fabulous. One this one I used Purely Pomegranate for both layers of the flowers, stamping off the first layer. The leaves are Certainly Celery and Wild Wasabi. The sponging and Weathered background is Going Gray.

What I used:
Wild Rose stamp set, Weathered background
Basic Black, Purely Pomegranate textured, Whisper White, Certainly Celery, Wild Wasabi card stock
Purely Pomegranate, Certainly Celery, Wild Wasabi, Going Gray, Basic Black classic ink pads
Purely Pomegranate double stitched grosgrain ribbon
designer label punch, 1 3/8 circle" punch
sponge

Comments

Juliana said…
Lovely card!
It is sad to see these sets go! BUT I know you will make anything that comes down the line look GREAT!!

Popular posts from this blog

color throwdown 100th challenge celebration!

Our Daily Bread Designs September blog hop...

November Our Daily Bread Designs new release blog hop