more swapping...

Today is the first full day of convention. Hopefully I have found a way to keep you up to date on what has been happening . I have two slightly different swap cards for today. They are basically the same, I just used different designer papers on the bottom half of the second one, but it gives the card such a different look. These cards use several of the new products that will be in the new fall/winter catalog. I used the Bella Rose designer paper as well as the new stamp set Dreams Du Jour. The scallops behind the circle are in Kiwi Kiss and Riding Hood Red card stock. The scallop edge is made with our new (and fabulous!) scallop edge punch. I mixed crystal effects and glitter together and added it to the flowers. The center flower is cut out and popped up on dimensionals.
What I used:
Dreams du Jour stamp set
Bella Rose designer paper
Basic Black, Whisper White, Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red card stock
scallop edge punch
scallop circle punch
basic black narrow grosgrain ribbon
crystal effects and dazzling diamonds glitter

Comments

Rhonda Kelly said…
Fabulous swap cards! Convention sounds like so much fun. I have been reading tons of posts with snipits of information! I can't wait til the big reveal of it all! TFS

Popular posts from this blog

color throwdown 100th challenge celebration!

Our Daily Bread Designs September blog hop...

celebrate...