news from convention...

No time to put pictures up on the blog today but I will tomorrow. Dummy me forgot my camera cable so I can't upload from my camera but my roomie here at convention, Karen has taken pity on me and not only let me use her computer but also her pictures. Tonight is award night but tomorrow night we will have time to upload. Just some quick news....
The new catty is wonderful
5 new punches, curly label, wide oval, scallop edge, scallop square
all new designer paper
all the new sets are diecut and soon they all will be
tons of new ribbon
this fall we will have online ordering (yeah) for customers
more new decor elements is wonderful designs and colors
silver and vanilla h0dgepoge hardward
lots of fun clips and brads
more flower fusion
all new accents & elements
all new scrapbook kits
CARD kits that are really reasonably priced
more chipboard
more rubons

Now you all know how I am a little crazy, right? Well this morning I was in line with a bunch of really excited women at, you are not going to believe this, 5:30 AM. So that we could have really good seats for morning session. I managed to get 5th row seats for me and a bunch of my buddies. Learned a lot but I gotta go now almost time for the awards.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

color throwdown 100th challenge celebration!

Our Daily Bread Designs September blog hop...

celebrate...