3 challenge combo...

Between working yesterday and Ellie still being sick (and running her to the doctor) I didn't manage to finish my card for yesterdays SplitCoastStampers sketch challenge and the Color Throwdown until this morning. But it just still desperately needed something. No room for my fav embellishment ribbon, hmmm maybe brads, not sure, so I hit the web for inspiration. When I checked the SplitCoastStampers Ways to Use it challenge, which is to use something sticky, I had my answer, I have some sticky bling which I never use. Pulled it out and stuck it on, now my card isn't boring anymore. What do you think?
What I used:
Whiff of Joy stamps
SU kraft, always artichoke, dusty durango, whisper white card stock
Lyra colored pencils, OMS and blending stump
sticky bling

Comments

Anonymous said…
Perfect. Not too much.

Laura
Connie M. said…
This is just so pretty, Debi! Love your wonderfully colored image!
Sherry said…
Deb I love it, what pretty colors! Great job combining challenges too, your so good at that! ... and I know you meant sticky bling, not stinky!!
Miss you at our mtgs btw!
Broni said…
Beautiful pencil coloring on that sweet image! Thanks for playing in the Color Throwdown challenge!
Mona Pendleton said…
Beautiful card! Awesome job coloring! :) TFS
Elise said…
Golly, golly, golly, gosh! That is some fabulous stamping and coloring! What a gorgeous card and fantastic use of the Color Throwndown colors! Yipeee!
Davi said…
What a pretty card. Your image and the coloring are wonderful. The triangles all of it really nice!!
Beautiful card, Debi! Your coloring is fabulous! Thanks for playing the Throwdown!

Popular posts from this blog

color throwdown 100th challenge celebration!

Our Daily Bread Designs September blog hop...

a time for changes and reflection...