this weeks papertake weekly challenge...

This weeks Papertake Weekly Challenge is a sketch challenge. Below is the sketch I used to make...
this card! The adorable robin image is a digi image from this weeks sponsor Lily-Boo. She has some really adorable images, you should check them out! Also make sure you visit the Papertake Weekly blog, check out what the rest of the design team has done and play along on our challenge. I colored my image with Lyra colored pencils, blending the colors with odorless mineral spirits and a blending stump. I added some fluffy flocking to the little robins hats and the snow flakes are highlighted with a white gel pen and a glitter pen.
This weeks Papertake Weekly sponsor is:
What I used:
Lily-Boo's Robin rectangle
GP white card stock, SU riding hood red
Cosmo Cricket Early Bird designer paper
Lyra colored pencils, OMS and blending stump
flocking, white gel pen, glitter pen
EKSuccess wavy edge punch
SU riding hood red striped ribbon

Comments

Sharon Caudle said…
Debi, this card is gorgeous! I love the colors you chose and your coloring is so wonderful! YUMMY papers!! I love everything about it! hugs!
CraftyC said…
I think your card is wonderful Debi, the image really stands out!
Clairex
Kathryn said…
I just love how you've done these robins Debi. Really great!!!

--Kathryn
Lorraine A said…
Fabulous card Debi :-) I love these robins (even tho I thought they were penguins :-)!! )
Thanks for having me along for the last few weeks :-)
Luv
Lols x x x

Popular posts from this blog

color throwdown 100th challenge celebration!

Our Daily Bread Designs September blog hop...

a time for changes and reflection...