happy thanksgiving...

Happy Thanksgiving my friends! I hope you all have the opportunity to gather with friends and family today. I will be at my mother-in-laws with the whole family. Today I am thankful for many things; a loving God, my family, my husband and the children God has placed in our care, wonderful friends, a home that is nearly complete and mostly ours, a great church family, a small close knit community, the time to spend on my craft and the where withall to do so thanks to a fun part-time job. I managed to carve out a couple of moments this morning to put this card together for the SplitCoastStampers Ways to Use it challenge. The image is one that I colored experimenting with my Copic markers, to match this My Mind's Eye designer paper. I am a long, long, long way away from being competent with these markers but am determined to master them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

color throwdown 100th challenge celebration!

Our Daily Bread Designs September blog hop...

a time for changes and reflection...