a little mojo in my monday...

Sometimes your Mondays just need a little mojo, or at least mine do and when mine needs it, I head on over to the Mojo Monday sketch challenge for a little bit of inspiration. Todays sketch is a wonderfully simple one. A great one I thought to highlight this really fun Sei designer paper that I have been hoarding all month. I thought I would combine the sketch challenge with this weeks Stamping Sisters in Christ challenge which is to make a card expressing thanks or thanksgiving. Rejoicing is thankgiving, right?
What I used:
navy and white SU card stock
SU navy ink pad
corner rounder
rhinestone brad
white satin ribbon

Comments

Your card is gorgeous! Love the dp!
Francie G. said…
Such beautiful dp! Fabulous message beautifully done, Debi!
Grace said…
This is really beautiful Debi! LOVE these two papers together and love this verse!
Lea L. said…
Very pretty! Great job with the sketch!

♥ Lea
Stacy Morgan said…
So simple and warm feeling, perfect card.
Mary Marsh said…
this is such a beautiful card-
Sandy O said…
What a very pretty color combo!
luberon said…
de passage sur ton blog j en profite pour te souhaiter une bonne journée http://location-luberon.blogspot.com/
theneon said…
I can see why you are hoarding that gorgeous paper -- you've made a lovely card!
Anonymous said…
Debi your work is always stunning. I am inspired.

Thanks for sharing your creations with us at SSCC this week.

Popular posts from this blog

color throwdown 100th challenge celebration!

Our Daily Bread Designs September blog hop...

a time for changes and reflection...